The web site sports-force.com is hosted by:
SPORTS FORCE GmbH
SPORTS FORCE is committed to maintaining the security of your data and respecting your privacy rights, whether you browse online or contact us. We want you to have confidence in how we use your data, and your internet security with us, so everything you need to know about your data and how it is collected can be found below.
Your data is yours, and you have the right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time. If you ever wish to know the data that SPORTS FORCE has of yours, please see the Your Rights section at the end of this document.
How we protect your data:
- SPORTS FORCE fully complies with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation, and we treat any information shared with us as confidential
- Customer information is held on secure servers
We, the web site provider resp. webmaster collect data on access of our web sites to pursuit our legitimate interests (on the basis of art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR ) and record these data as „server log files“. By this following data are journalized:
- Name of web site visited
- Date and time of browsing
- Volume of transferred data in byte
- Data source from which you accessed our web sites
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address assigned
We will not retain your data for any longer than necessary, unless required by a legal obligation. These server log files will be stored for no longer than 7 days and then deleted. The storing of data results from security reasons for the prevention and detection of fraud and crime, and related purposes. For instances when we have a legal duty or right to use or disclose your information, for example in legal disputes or when required by a local authority for an investigation.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SPORTS FORCE collects, processes and transfers your personal data in strict compliance with legal obligations or if you agree to the data acquisition. Personal data are deemed to be the entire information to identify you. This information comprises for instance your name, your e-mail address and your phone number.
You can also visit our web sites without revealing your personal data. However in order to constantly improve our web presence we will store your access data (without personal references) to these web sites. These non-personal access data comprise for instance the web file requested by you or the name of your internet provider. Due to the anonymisation of data it is impossible to identify you.
DATA PROCESSING VIA CONTACT FORM
By completing our contact form with your personal data you authorize SPORTS FORCE to process these data in order to contact you about special offers, promotions, and products or services using the lawful basis of consent.
These data refer to:
- Data on the applying company
- Data to contact the applying company and relevant person in charge
- Reference to the web site www.sports-force.com
HANDLING OF CONTACT DETAILS
If you get in touch with us via the offered way of contacts, we will store your data to process and fulfill your inquiries/orders. Without your consent we will not disclose your data to third parties.
As long as your request does not collide with legal requirements of data storage (e.g. retention of data) you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you
- the right to ask us to move , delete, update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data, that we hold about you
- the right to ask us to restrict processing and the right to object to processing regarding the personal data that we hold about about you
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling about automated decisions
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
Users of our web sites may exercise their right of objection and veto the processing of their personal data at any time.
If you wish a correction, blocking, deletion or require information on the storing of your personal data or if you have queries about collection, storage or use of your personal data or if you like to withdraw given consents please contact us: email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Regulatory Authority (acc. to art. 77 GDPR) if you feel that your data is not being processed properly and not in accordance with ruling regulations.